Monday, May 9, 2016
last weekend I had the opportunity to go camping with a few good friends out side of my PV has passion project. We went after school on Friday to a isolated campsite on the oracle control road located on the back side of Mt Lemmon. I chose to go to this specific site because how secluded it is, it is close to impossible to get to it with out 4 wheel drive. We cooked hot dogs over a camp fire and over all had a very good time. I will be using this experience to help better camping trips in the near future with my PV has passion group. This week we will be researching different ted talks to see how exactly we will produce a good one. As well as continuing to prepare and plan for our next project trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment